Hi, I’m Matt, the Webshop Mechanic
In this e-commerce training course, I will share my knowledge, experience and proven strategies that have helped my clients to generate over £50million in online sales.
You will gain access to over 10 hours of video to upgrade your skills so you can transform your business.
I created this course to help anyone who is new to the world of e-commerce, or who runs an online start-up, small or medium-sized businesses. You don’t need any prior skills or knowledge.
Everything is broken down into simple, logical steps, from the fundamentals of selling, getting people to love your products, driving visitors to your site and creating loyal customers.
- Lesson 1 - Why Ecommerce Stores Fail (23:55)
- Lesson 2 - Standing out from the crowd (18:27)
- Lesson 3a - Finding the RIGHT customer (11:10)
- Lesson 3b - Creating the Perfect Customer Profile (15:03)
- Lesson 4 - What Motivates People To Spend Money? (33:20)
- Lesson 5a - Converting Visitors Into Buyers (20:57)
- Lesson 5b - From Awareness To Sale (with Tools) (13:00)
- Lesson 5c - My Suggested Strategy To Gain Awareness (9:17)
- Lesson 5d - The Power Of Your Blog (20:11)
- Lesson 6a - Boosting Store Conversion (20:20)
- Lesson 6b - Crafting Your About page (12:28)
- Lesson 6c - Create An Effective Homepage (29:50)
- Lesson 6d - Creating Simple & Effective Category Pages (20:52)
- Lesson 6e - Creating Product Pages That Convert (43:04)
- Lesson 6f - Getting Your Checkout Pages Right (16:11)
- Lesson 7a - The Importance Of Customer Data (12:44)
- Lesson 7b - How To Collect Customer Data (20:02)
- Lesson 7c - How To Use Your Email List To Drive Sales (17:50)
- Lesson 8 - Customer Loyalty & Retention (20:11)
- Lesson 9a - Getting Your Pricing Strategy Right (15:14)
- Lesson 9b - Creating Value For A Higher Price (15:33)
- Lesson 10a - Using Paid Advertising To Grow Sales (21:56)
- Lesson 10b - Capturing FREE Visitors To Grow Sales (51:07)
- Lesson 11 - Bonus Sales Strategies (19:52)
- Lesson 12 - Tools Of The Trade (11:00)
- Course Summary (32:59)